Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunny and Rainy

inspiration finally come to my sight..
as it gav me the idea or writing this blog..

it's been a while since YCY come back to tuition..
i miss him though =)
but y long after eu hav recover with ur sickness..
eu still fill ur eyes with tears?

nth much special things happen today..
hmmm...
guys..
i noe i dun hav the right to say or comment at any1..
i'm just nth in 4s1.. ( i guess.. )
as lk sum1 said..
'' eu hav no right to say any1.. '' in chinese..
'' ni mei you zhi ge qu shuo bie ren.. ''
so..
i think i dun nid to care so much bout wat happen next in my class =)

there's something hidden in my mind..
y is A fight with B whn C ask A wat happen A said non of C business??
is thr any big deal if C knows A fight with B? hmm...

after martin tuition..
me n ycy go search for sum1 but failed..
surprisingly.. Julia, Lyn and CYC waited for us..
the reason is scare my face turns to charcoal..
actually.. i'm trying hard to chg my attitude..
i'm easily emotional.. i admit at this point..
i noe most of my so call frend dislike my attitude..
but.. i've been trying my best..
as lk i said earlier..

'' changing the face '' can change nothing!! "
'' face the change '' can change everything!! ''

well..
for wat i've did..
i apologise here..

I'm So Sorry for being a hater in school..

let's talk bout the hapii moment..
she registered for the P.Moral trip to organic farm~~ ^^
b4 she went to c tht gold fish..
she showed me tht she's using the wallet tht i bought for her~~ ^^
at tht moment..
nth in my mind but oni can feel the happiness in my heart!
satisfied~~
she is treating me better nw..
compare to the previous past..
hope this will last longer..
but still..
there's a gap larhx..
i hav to face it..
oh ya..
a song entitled..
Sha Gua.. flash back her voice n her performance in my mind..
this song will remind me of her..
i will listen to this song every nite b4 i sleep.. =)

Julius b strong!!

thts all.. Nite bloggie~!!


...::: withdrawn day 14 :::...
...::: happiness is cherish by ourself :::...
...::: forever love :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -12.09a.m- ]
[ -19th August 09- ]

1 comment:

  1. hmmm,it's good you know your face looks like charcoal sometimes..

    ReplyDelete