Thursday, August 20, 2009

Am i worse thn ever?

i'm vr unwell today..
first of all..
yes.. i disrespect teacher..
it should nt b happening..
and it happens on me..

cant she c i didnt even talk?
yes.. i noe she is teaching.. but i'm bored with wat she is repeating..
but i still didnt talk..
Alex just pass me back a piece of paper and she thought i'm talking..
fine~!!
called me to the front and explain?
yes.. i noe wat is all about..
i just dun wanna go out..
tot just stay quiet she'll continue..
but she play small gas game? went out to the staff room?
nt even 15mins come back? wat for?

finally i explained..
anything still wanna say? say i dun pay attention larhx..
yes.. i'm in big trouble..
is my mistake.. is my wrong..
she BLAME nicely.. mayb is for gud..
alright..
from this occassion..
most of 4S1 will chg the way they think of me..
i dun hav moral.. i disrespect teacher..

tai..
vinnie..
lyn..
carmen..
evonne..
julia..
mee yuk..
jie yi..
yean ching..
kar min..
Alex..

i apologise for all of eu..
i make eu all in trouble for doin 5times correction..
my reputation all gone just for this incident..
as for evonne..
i've gav her a bad inspiration..
as i'm nt a gud person n inmorale person..

a good flower just ruined by just a cut..
tall tree came down timber by just a saw..
everything came dark whn thunderstorm strikes..
i'm doomed..

i noe i made a big mistake..
whn i ignored wat teacher said..
saying her bout being small gas..
i'm 1 of it too..
sry for changing the view of everything..

sry for everything..
mayb i'm really nt a gud guy after all..
for those who hav read this blog..
pls pls pls pls pls..
scold me..
comment bout me..
speak out my mistake..

PLEASE~!!
...::: withdrawn day 16 :::...
...::: there's no turning back to a better beginning :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -7.26p.m- ]
[ -20th August 09- ]

5 comments:

  1. well well..
    juz some emo thingi..dun blame urself lo
    ps: dun do that again lo~
    if i score 100%, that would be another matter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Vnie score 100%in biology
    i treat u abalone
    With a big present
    hahah...
    Dun let the hatred bury in your heart
    Let it past bah...
    U can find me if u wan expressed your
    emotion
    I will stand as a friend to give
    solutions to u when questions arise..

    Be happy,be yourself^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehem~
    well..
    u don't have to say sry to me anyway..
    and doiNg 5 times corrections aren't that worse I guessed~

    so, no blame for yourself~~

    it's already a past tenSe..
    that's what I can say~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow people do make mistakes, why take it as a care? Ignorance can be made whn you wanna. Teahcer's action was just a protection over herself,human do protect thmselve depends on their ways, why a care? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So my name wasn't there wahahahahahahaha, stay calm buddy.

    ReplyDelete