Sunday, August 16, 2009

Frendz

as for today..
is a total foolish day..
uhh~~
firstly..
me n lyn tot tht Umaas did told us tht today gt additional class..
but..
whn we went thr after tai, ting, zu and me put the beg in the class..
thn oni we realise tht the class is conducted by Mr Kung!! maths teacher form 5 class..
omg~~

after tht..
i really hav to say million's of

THANK YOU~!!

to

Tai...
Lyn...
Ting...

they accompanied me to check out the price of my WEAPON~ xD
time fly as wind blow..
went to McD bcoz of Tai wanna eat~~ reasons.. =P
accompanied lyn back..
thn we went back by taxi..

soon after..
clock strikes 5.30pm in the evening..
went pavilion with family..

finally..
i bought my WEAPON~!!

tht's my WEAPON.. xD
it cost about RM510.. =0
well.. dun think tht i'm rich barhx..
haha..
hmm..
as like normal..
sms her early in the morning..
she said tht she's bz!!
half a day didnt sms her.. miss her so much =(
well..
tht's it barhx..
hav to get some sleep for tomorrow's football..
try out my new WEAPON~!!
Nite bloggie~!!
...::: Withdrawn day 12 :::...
...:::
smile always as life smile at eu if eu were hapii :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -1.01a.m- ]
[ -16th August 09- ]

No comments:

Post a Comment