Monday, August 31, 2009

Dream

all the while i was just dreaming..
clouds cover up the sun..
leaving me dark in the reality..
envy of other couple..

name written in the stars was just a wish to me..
loving eu was just a dream..
or is it a nightmare?
day by day..
dreaming of the same old matter..

but this dream has change me a lot..
wat i dream nw has come to an end..
this dream really mean a lot to me..
this dream has faded and it doesnt came true at last..

hereby the wind will blow eu the happiness i wish for eu..
as the right one eu were seaching would came to eu..
hope the star will bring eu wat eu dream n wish for..
collapse, corrupted, broken and finally faded away..

as for Stephenie..
i'm here to wish eu 2 happily together.. lolx...
i wonder when would the day came to me?
she'll find hers someday later..
well.. waiting to day to come..
it could b a disasterest day in my life..
God Bless Me.. =(

...::: withdrawn day 27 :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -4.23p.m- ]
[ -31st August 09- ]

No comments:

Post a Comment