Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sorry for everything

ok..
i've deleted some of my post..
i'm here to apologise!
is my mistake n my bad bcoz of misusing the function of blog..
all the while i didnt notice my mistake..
i oni pointed out ppl's mistakes..

many ppl had advices him n helped him a lot..
i'm nt jealousing or wat..
well..
mayb i shouldn't take it so serious..
wat he say is right..
my past it would have spoil my image for nw..
my attitude is the 1 which is killing me all these while..
being too cool, too emo, and think of a lot of thing..

after a talk today after tuition..
i had understand..
nt everything come to my path must b perfect as wat i wish..
wat i did to her i really didnt think of her side..
i being too selfish of myself..
i oni think tht.. i treat eu gud.. sit bside her.. care of her..
have already shown my luv to her..
actually is nt..
i didnt think of her side..
actually..
i always ask her to text me whn she reach her destination..
well.. she dun nid to..
coz.. whr she go n who she with is nt really my prob..
she gt her frend.. she gt her freedom..
thinking of kissing really is my biggest mistake of my life..
mayb i should hide myself up and think of it again..

every cloud has it silver lining..
every star has it own wishes..
every season has it own characteristic..
every person have their own secret hiding bhind..

think n think n think again..
mayb..
i really dun understand anything well at all..
i've learn a lesson..
be myself..
dun care wat others think..
accept wat GOD gives us..
even i'm short..
but i noe de thing ntt less..
so.. i think GOD is always fair..
i'm hapii with wat i havve n dun nid to b 100% perfection.. =)

...::: withdrawn day 21 :::...
...::: every clouds has it silver lining :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -7,28p.m- ]
[ -25th August 09- ]

1 comment:

  1. U back my real Juju....^-^
    YEH BABY
    Be nature ,be yourself
    We not hope your 100% effort
    But all we want is the real juju back^^

    ReplyDelete