Monday, August 31, 2009

eu're rite..

evonne..
eu're rite..
i cant even take care of myself hw could i take care of eu?
sry if i failed to cheer or help eu out something..

i really cant understand myself..
wat i nid..
wat is my ability..
i can even noe wat is up with me..
i'm bz body thts wat i noe..

ppl talking to me..
even she herself call me to giv up..
i'm just being stubborn..
haih..
wat i wan actually?!! GOD!!!

i just wish to noe everything..
i just wish to noe wat others thinking..
i just wish to do i could change everything..
i just wish to hav a happy life lk anyone else!!

in the end..
i torture myself..
i hurt myself..
making myself just thinking on something tht shouldn't been thinking nw..
making my studies down to drain..

wat i gt in the end??
nth..
everything seems worthless..
hurt..
cry..
being hate by ppl..
i'm being such an annoying person..

it seems i dun look lk a guy..
cry n cry n cry..
frends trying to cheer me up..
console me..
but.. i just cant let eu go..
i did count..

i already loving eu for..
785days..
day by day i counted..
well..
my wish is getting simple n much more simple..
nw i just wish to b a best frend of urs..
and hope eu could treat me lk others in 4s1..
haih..

God Bless Me.. =(


...::: withdrawn day 27 :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -1.46a.m- ]
[ -31st August 09- ]

1 comment:

  1. Life is a fact..
    No matter what happen u need to accept it
    Human has be destiny to accept fact and test
    To be mature and go throught the life
    U will noe your ability soon

    I stand here as your friend to hear your problem
    Remember no useless in your dictionary..

    What i can say is just a console to u
    But future is in your hand
    U decide it..
    U are

    Julius Wong

    ReplyDelete