Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wat can i say?

Well, time is been flying fast these days. Perhaps, we will b saying goodbye to each other as soon as we end our high school life in December. 1st of all, i'm kinda disappointed on something which wat i saw few hours ago mayb? but wat i really ask say is, ''forgive and forget'' does this phrase exist in this world? if is does exist, I would lk to say sorry to all of my friends tht hates me deep inside their heart for wat i've done in the past.

Not all ppl might do tht, as I know some of them was just all the while showing fake colourfull shells. But for once, I've forgive and regretted for watever shit I've done for the past to someone. The freaking response tht i get was really disappointed. For wat as I know is, most of u hav the same thinking towards me and the reason why most of u hate me is because of my attitude. Well, i guess for the past 5 years, I'm the only one tht was being hated the most compare to the others.

I've tried my best to change myself. Forgive or nt to is really out of my hand and is all of u all's decision. Might forgive but may not forget. I dun mind if is still in u all's mind, wat i wan is just to b the same with the others. Every people have different statuses, and I know I've the lowest status level in this class. If there's ppl who really appreciate me as frend, I'm really happy about that. Well, for me friends can hav a million of them but true friend is nt as easy to have even 3 of them. I appreciate each everyone of you all as my frend and I've forgive everything that u all did to me coz I know mostly disliked me.



signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment