Monday, November 15, 2010

Friendship Never Breaks

Friends, we have been together for 4 years and most of us are already been together for 5 years. The sorrow that we went through are more than we could ever imagine. Every single moment, every single joy that we have within us, will always be remembered. This coming examination, will be the last time that we will be in the smart uniform, sitting together beneath one roof, in a hectic hall chasing our own dreams together. All the best!

Well, I would like to apologise sincerely for each of every mistake that I've did towards you all. What I gain, I learned, I experienced is really priceless and I will treasures that in my heart as we go on to persue our dream. The sweet memories that I will never forget;

went for school together, crapping around, have meal during recess, teasing around, falling in love with classmate, competing each other during sportsday, supporting and cheer, went tuition, play truancy during the last period, last minute assignment, study untill wee hours during exams, comparing results and last but not least, birthday treats. Remember all these? it happened during our life in high school. The friendship between us will never break.

Tomorrow, 15th November 2010, will be the last day for us to be together and there will be a great bash of party for us. I hope that I wont shed tears during this bash and you all wont shed tears too right? =P After this, we will be facing SPM and that is it, the end. I hope that, after the dismissal, we can have reunion that will be attended by all of you. Tears from my eyes just burst out as I wrote this article. I know, some of you will shed tears tomorrow, but, promise not to tears okay? =')

Well, let's pray and hope that everyone of us will succeed. Friends, you all are the best! Good Luck!

给我答应我们会再见, 给我信心我们会再见, 什么距离都不算远! No matter how far we all will be, I believe that everyone of us will meet again! I will never erased the memories of being with you all.

Love,
Julius. (5S1-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment