Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time f0r a break =)

studied sej for almost 2 hours plus. surprised huh? btw, i've learn a quote which is ''a person's integrity does nt worth more thn the others, we've to respect each other eventhough each person have different status''. this quote really mean a lot to me and it speaks out wat i've always in mind.

well, next, i'm regret and felt guity of nt g0in to school today. yes, i've made the decision nt to go today and i dun hav the rights to regret and guilt of cz i choose nt to go. but, wat the teacher thought of us? how they feel about our attitudes? i'm always lazy to go to school tht i've to admit but this time, the 1st time ever i felt regret of nt goin to school. i really dunno why and i really felt bad after reading Moo's status. seriously, 5s1 is a class which i put all my heart in it and for me this class is everything. 5 years studying together, having exam together, outing together and even absent together. hw many times i've shed my tears regarding to the people of 5s1?

time are getting away from us. do u all think tht there's still chance for us to b in a uniform of blue pinefore, green trousers and white shirt sitting together facing the whiteboard under the ceiling of a class? chatting, playing, laughing together? i'll shit myself if i'm trying to prove something by blogging this post. 2 more weeks left. imagine tht, after SPM, that's all. just 2 more weeks, we'll b seperating and tht's it. the end of high school. i'm nt acting r proving tht i'm good with this post. these are all my thoughts, my feel towards the class and my mate. i'm even sheding my tears while i'm typing this piece of post. i'll miss u guys and the moment we're together, i do, i really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment