Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thanks

Thanks for everything. You had made me change to become a better person. I've tried my best to be someone special to you but I've failed. I really happy that you still treat me as 1 of your friend, eventhough I've a low status in you. We are only friends.

You're a person who I admire the most. The feeling towards you is undescribeable. I can't believe that I can cry because of you, changed because of you, because of you I've learnt a lot of lesson and loved you for so long. I may have failed, but, you have succeed what I wanted for all these while. If is not you, today's Julius Wong Yi Jin will not exist.

I really don't know what makes me so in love with you. The talent you got, the intelligence you have, the appearance you have, just anything about you. Remember 约定? this is the 1st song that you have played with a piano for me through the phone. There're a lot of memorable memories lie in me. My sacrifieses, time, effort, money, love are not wasted and it is worth to make you happy. I'm not selfish, I'm rasional but I'm stubborn and had a bad temper. I may be easy to get jealous, I might be annoying but everything I do, I'll think of the consequences and ready to accept it. The post that you have given me a big slap, I've it with me always. 4th August 2009.

Well, I guess we're just meant to be friends or best friends. Hope you can forgive about my past, and everything that I've did. I'm sorry that I often made you moody. I've made you mad at me for quite a lot of times. Lastly, good luck and all the best in future. Take care while in NS. God Bless.

It will be the last,
I Love You.
Friends forever.. =)

1 comment:

  1. It will become nothing to you when time past... Be happy always!

    ReplyDelete