Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Well, I don't know how do I feel now. Happy? Sad? or is it neutral? i don't know what bother me too. Every year, every time celebrate christmas I always put high hope and excited feelings in myself hoping that it is a perfect day and a special day for me to be remembered. But, maybe what i expect is way too high and will never get to achieve, that is what makes me feel like now.

Every year's Christmas, I always try my best to prepare a special and memorable present eventhough I know the present that I get back is something that is out of expectation. Search high and low, efforts and time. But, why I still try my best to give you a special and nice present? Is because I love you. Before I bought any of those present, I think and think and keep on thinking. How would a simple and low cost present could be special and meaningful.

I don't know what makes me so daring to wrote all these here. Is in my heart, I kept it for more than 2 years. I don't expect any expensive present or what. Whatever present you gave, I kept it nicely and appreciate it, a lot. It maybe the last year. I don't wish to. No one wish to have a last. So do me and you right? I've planned and dare myself to face rejection if I'm about to ask what I've wanted to ask, but, I guess the outcome would be the same.

I guessed, that's all for today's post.

Merry Christmas my friends!
be HAPPY,
be MERRY,
be with your love ones, family and friends.







signing off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment