Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Over

Well, it has finally came to an end. High school life ended for at 8th of december 2010. I'm gonna start missing each of everyone of you including my uniform. Happy yet unhappy. Now, we are one step into the hectic society and persue our own dream. As for now, I'M FREEEEEE!!

15th December 2010,
Before we went to Jogoya, we sing out loud at Low Yat redbox with Tai, Min, Ycy, Ting, Me, Lim, Alex, Boon, Ryan, Carmen, Evonne and Vinnie. We missed a group photo at Redbox, wasted. At Jogoya with my buddies to have a blast of celebration after SPM and as for farewell to Kar Min and Boon's Birthday. A farewell not a treat. =P The bill that we paid was RM968.00 but I guessed the amount of food we ate is more than that. LOL. Took bunch of pictures with them.

After that, we went to Pavilion to catch the fake snow. Flooded with peoples and the ambiance is great! It seems like Christmas is here. Took a lot a lot a lot of pictures and met some friends there. Hope this coming Christmas will rewind the past 2 years.


Friends, I had a wonderful time with you all for the past 5 years. Many ups and downs. I really appreciate everyone of you. Friends forever.



signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment