Monday, March 21, 2011

Is The Beginning

Is been a while that I left my public diary untouchable. Well, let's begin =)


Is gonna be 3 months gone in the year of 2011. It has been a tragic beginning for the year of 2011. It is in the paper and on the TV. Seriously, I do concern on what and how will the earth be as my life goes on. Will it end when I'm just about to begin my real life of being an adult? Well, we will just have to pray and live our life to the fullest!


My high school's life has ended for merely 3 months and everything seems to be okay, some has started their new college life, some gaining experience by working and earning themselves some pocket money, few went for National Service and for me, sports and outing is my life for the past 2 months after I quit working for some reasons. I'm very miserable these few days as SPM results are about to released. Think hard where shall I begin my studies. Many obstacles lies ahead and it drives me crazy! I have to make my mind clear as fast as I can before everything's too late for it.


Next, I do agree that this world has many miracle. =) Finally, I'm having a normal life with a better mood and emotion. Thinking back the past, where I always being emo, sad and unhappy. I begin my brighter side by knowing some of the friends that once we met before as stranger. Thanks to FACEBOOK where I can start off many friendship and stay contact with friends thru it. Beginning with a few ''Hello's'' and comments. Soon after the relationship getting stronger and that's where it begins.

Friends really do influece a lot in a person's life. From that case, it happened to me. After knewing them, they made me felt happier and something weird happen in me myself. Well, hope is jsut a weird by-passing feelings.

Finally, wish every SPM student good luck for Wednesday. No matter is a good or bad result everything is over and just face it. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment