Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I wish is not what I expected.

I thought tht I've changed,
becoming a slightly better and different person,
In the end, I finally realised I was still the same as before.

What I wish for has made me feel happy but the expectation had let me down. I still couldn't fight the devil within myself. Conversation couldn't last wrong and unable to point out my weakness. Why I couldn't face that?

Hot, sweat, nervous and careful of everything I say and do. Why am I still hiding the real side of me? What I need is just natural! =X

Am I still in it yet couldn't climb up from the fall? Why am I so pissed today? I don't really care whether I skipped something important and wasted time on something not urgent but why still I can get mad over that? Simple word, jealousy.

Kick start my college life soon. All the best, good luck and get over it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment