Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mentally Disturb

recently, i kept many things to myself.. i cant stand it anymore.. i would say it all out here.. sry if i did said anything wrong.. wat i've done recently i really annoying from my POV.. i'm sure nt all but some ppl do dislike me.. eu all noe urself whether eu dislike me anot.. every cloud gt its silver lining.. yes i admit i do lk to hav girls around and i lk to make funny funny things to disturb them.. but sometimes.. mayb i'm wrong.. jealousy will really spoil buddy's relationship.. the power of love tht leads to jealousy will make a pair of best buddy dislike each other.. issit worth? i dunno whether i gt the rights to say bout ppl.. all these while i kip hiding my feeling to myself deep beneath my heart.. say easier thn done.. wat i see and feel is really annoying.. i don't understand.. y everything i did as the same with others, but always i'm the 1 who ppl thinks tht i'm wrong and the other party will dislike me.. y issit lk this? does the word FAIR do exist in this bloody world?

i'm tired of caring others feeling.. talk to tht girl hav to make sure tht the 1 who admire was nt around.. or whn talking to a girl must nt tease or make jokes or make them laugh infront them.. or else.. a joke would b some kind of flirting stuff.. sensitivty of a person really makes us nt happy.. i do admit sometimes the things i said really make ppl dislike me.. there's no offense in this blog.. i didnt say is who or watever.. dun b self concious.. 1 more lil thing.. even if i owe money.. do eu think it is great to tell the whole world ''JULIUS OWE ME MONEY''.. say till so long also no use.. my blog is bored with all these emo stuff.. just wanna say.. there is no FAIR this word in my dictionary.. frends do betray.. frends do dislike each other.. frends do say bz if they nid help..

No comments:

Post a Comment