Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ain't nothing..

is been long time since i updated last post.. hell lot of things happen.. currently having intervension exam for the vr last day.. getting out from hell..xD well.. it seems i've already let her go.. but still.. there's many thing tht will remind me of her.. for wat i've done recently hope tht she felt tht i've let her go.. but yet she is still in my heart deep below.. some say i'm avoiding her..some say i'm just fooling around saying tht i've gave up.. i dun care watever shit they all say.. i noe wat am i doin.. lol.. after this vr important year.. we'll b split.. having own interest and time.. hmmm.. really hope tht someday i could tell her tht i've always been looking at her and still loving her as much as last time..

enough of tht i think.. some bloody issues happened between me and a lil kid.. lolz.. he think he damn good tht i cant even compare with him.. is tht a joke? who do he think he is? putting shit on my face.. yes.. i admit.. hw hardworking am i also.. my result will b nt as good as eu.. but do eu think eu gt the right to say tht i'm nt compatible with eu? for me.. eu're just a kid.. nt much about maturity and eu always think tht eu're aaaaaaaalways better thn me.. go dream better.. i might lose to eu in academic.. just oni tht field.. c urself in shit oni codemn me.. eu ain't nothing.. from nw on.. i won't even respect eu..

well.. let's cheers for the upcoming CNY.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment