Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Year of School

5th Jan 10..

guess what.. is the beginning of the year 2010..
and i'm back to school for the last year!! xD
but this year should b a stress year for me..
this year is the vital year of my life..
SPM Examination year..
is where my life start and i've to get good result for this exam..
is the turning point of my life.. whether to b in a good path or bad 1..

hmmmmm...
nth much special things happened in school for these 2days..
this year time i'm sitting with tai and min which r 2 of the best student..
lol.. h0pe tht there's no changes made by our new class teacher..
ytd was the 1st day of school and went tuition after..
my tuition started at 4.15 and end up in 7.00 in the evening..
OMG~! i was nt at home for merely 14 hours! lolz..

oh ya.. b4 tht.. i got my result for 2009 end year exam..
once i gt the result.. i was lk.. wtf? am i in deep shit?
i was so disappointed with my result.. it was 23/27..
at the tail of the class.. and i'm the oni 1 to failed history in this class..
is tht wat i call ashamed in a top class??
oh pls dun look me down.. i'm getting start pulling myself up from a deep shit pool..

i really nid to work double harder to get myself of the tail of the class..
if i work hard everything would b smoother later in the year..
when there's a will, there's a road.. i hope tht's right.. lolz..
cheers!

the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment