Thursday, February 4, 2010

sad sad day..

2010 start nt long and i can feel tht this year is nt the year for me.. many things tht is unpredictable will happen.. many things changes.. at first.. i tot i could manage to let go something tht on my back for merely 3 years.. but it nvr happen.. day by day hiding myself in my room thinking something which is nt deserve or dun really nid to think tht thing.. wtf happen to me.. result getting worse.. cant really concentrate in class.. getting much more lazy.. this year's CNY falls together with Valentine's Day.. it shud b a romantic CNY for those who r in relationship.. hope tht this year's valentine wont b feeling lonely and hope tht i really can dun think about Valentine's Day..

smkcp's football team is getting better or weaker i also duno.. we miss Mr.Abdullah the best coach i ever met in my reality.. nw change to a bitch coach Mr.Khairul and Mr.Alias.. but on the player side.. the player r getting quite stronger but the amount of CHINESE is getting lesser and lesser.. over to the educational field.. haih.. full with disappointment.. english society i cant get any position neither do HANG LEKIU our school sports 'house'.. nw my oni hope is badminton club.. i hav no confident this year tht i could make it to school's football team neither do the sport's day 'acara'.. i hav no confident towards myself this year.. =(

hmmm.. really cant think of wat i nid to do.. a heavy backpack is getting much more heavy.. no matter wat i did hw good i treated ... but still there will b no outcome i guess.. i noe i'm wasting my time onsomething tht is imposibble tht many ppl told me b4.. but i really cant let it go.. i've tried vr hard.. but.. =( thts all ba.. hope for a better tomolo..

signing off.. unhappy day.. 040210

No comments:

Post a Comment