Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Special for the 1 I LuVz

i wonder if the time could turn back..
i would b sitting thr and kip waiting..
whn eu're with me..
hope the time will stop just rite thr..
day after day..
i'm getting deeper n deeper into ur heart..
i would..
opens up my arm..
turn them into wings..
and..
b the GUARDIAN ANGEL to protect eu..
if it is the last opportunity for me to look into ur eyes..
i would stare my eyes deep inside and flashes back the memories..
everyone will go is just the matter of time..
appreciate every moment..
whn eu're alone..
i'll b watching eu like the seagull's view..
the picture came across my mind..
is the picture of memories..
as the moon glare at nite..
i'll b thr for eu..
never letting eu alone..
oh..
god sake..
i will always stay in ur heart till it last beats..
if my shadow doesn't appear again..
it means i'm already gone forever n always..
i'll look at eu..
till my last breath..
and..
i'll kip the breath to say the 3 special words..
I LOVE EU~!!
...::: J[u]Li[u]s :::...

1 comment: