Friday, July 31, 2009

Sickness Strikes

Well..
i'm feeling so nt well since wednesday night..
as time passes on..
the worse it gets..
31st July 09..
i fall sick..

i rmb..
last nite i awake at roughly 1a.m..
i VOMIT till my face is pale~~
OMG~!!

thn..
i being awoke by my phone alarm tht ring regularly.. lolx
it was almost the time for school..
i sms HER early in the morning..
guess wat?
SHE REPLIED~!! ^^
haha..
so then..
i continued sleeping..
kip wondering hw's school, hw's she, hw's EVERYTHING..

arm's of clock strikes 12.30 mid day..
i opens my eyes and 1st thing 1st..
i take my temperature~
guess wat again?

it..

reduce..

to..

37.0 degree!!

lolx.. just 0.4~~
the night b4 it shows me 37.4degree..

well..
i really miss all of my frends..
especially..
SHE~~xD
but surprisingly..
Jia Yee send me a concern!!
nt oni her actually.. lolx..
Lyn and Tai so do Wen Yi..

as usual..
on msn.. didnt off till nw..
Zuzu and Ting and Alex..
asked me..

How are eu?

lolx..
i'm fine frend..
hmm....
i wonder hw's the BADMINTON DAY goin on.. lolx
guess wat again??
Tai told me gt 12 people!!

Tai..
Lyn..
Alex..
Boon..
Ting..
Zuzu..
Min..
Babi..
Carmen..
Julia.. [ surprise? ]
Vinnie.. [ surprise? ]
Yin Mei.. [ surprise? ]

Julius.. [ name left bhind cuz of sickness.. >< ]

well..
whn i was having my nap..
Vivien called me..
she asked..

Vivien : Julius ar? can i noe where is Vinnie ar?
Julius : Har? i dunnoe worhx.. oh ya.. she went badminton woth lyn gua.. [ smart guess ]
Vivien : oh.. eu didnt go meh??
Julius : nope.. i'm sick..
Vivien : oh okay.. take care ya.. bye~~

lolx..
well..
thts it barhx..
tonight mayb gonna PK with Ting and Alex
song titled..
愛不疚..

Julius~
加油!! xD

...::: fighting against sickness :::...
...::: still waitin :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -9.40p.m- ]
[ -31st July 09- ]

No comments:

Post a Comment