Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Frends is my everything.. but did they treat me fairly?

Well..
is the 2nd day of my blogging..
day passes vr fast.. lolx..

hmm...
today whole day our class dun hav teacher..
lolx..
oni English we studied..
hav quite a lot of fun by playing the so call 国王game..
lolx..
but i mostly kne with YCY luckynya~~ xD

during a moment..
there's a wind blows through and something comes up..

You hav been in my heart for a long time..
Only thou can be seen in my sight..
Urge for hapiness..
Nor i can giv eu everything..
Goes far apart where the linings disappear..

Else where could feel eu're in my heart..
Vital for me as eu bring love towards me..
On the stars i could glare brightness to eu..
Nothing can replace eu in my heart..
Not as wat i've wish tht i could b ur guardian angels..
Every moment i'll oni think about eu..

[ -JW- ]

any comment bout tht?
lolx..

well..
after school we whn to tuition..
problems raises from sea to sky up above my head and finally burst to rain.. =(
1stly..
SOMEBODY ask us about wat me n MEI noe..
we kip refuse to tell bcoz of some reason..

beg..

beg..

beg..

and..

BEG~~

thn..
lastly..
there's nth left bhind in my mouth..
i felt sorry for wat i've promised to others..

well..
actually..
IS EVERYONE TREAT ME AS A TRUE FREND?
questions.. questions.. questions..

some dun trust me..
some thinks tht i'm a playboy..
some thinks tht i'm annoying..
some thinks tht i'm irritating..

but actually i'm treating eu all my best..
and..
i'm trying to b the best for eu all..
frend..
frend is my top priority..
well..
i'll appreciate every single thing of eu all..
REMEMBER ME AS UR FREND~~

lastly..
ev0n registered Asiasoft and Maple SEA!! ^^
but the F**king verifying email didnt receive by her.. >.<''
why huh?
lolx..
oh ya..
she kip repeating and reminding me nt to take her pic..
and i did kept the promise of nt taking any pic of hers..
coz she said..
if i noe eu take my pic.. no frend..
lolx..

well..
today is quite a moody day barhx..
lolx..

...::: hope for a better tomorrow :::...
...::: still waitin :::...


[ -LuVz- ]
[ -10.20p.m- ]
[ -28th July 09- ]

No comments:

Post a Comment