Tuesday, November 10, 2009

is everything still in ur heart?

i duno y..
is he still in ur hearT?
deep beneath ur broken heart?
do eu still think of him?

i dunno y i cant let it go..
although is a past tense..
and is non of my business..
y am i kip thinking about it?

y my eye sight kip on aiming at eu?
y my heart kip thinking of eu?
wat am i up to?

i wish to talk to eu everyday..
but it just could nt happen..
i dunno wat eu say..
i'm scare of ur response..
ur cold response do hurt me much..

i do look lk avoiding eu..
but nt my heart..
i still care..
i still concern..
but i dun deserve to do this..

i jsut wanna know..
where is he in ur heart..

i'm kinda stupid thinking bout the past..
it annoys eu..
i noe..
and eu do dislike me sometimes or always or duno~


11月10号2009年, 雨天...
4S1 加油!!

i couldn't let go of my blog..
without it..
i would b in the grave.. =X

1 comment:

  1. hey I'm so surprised to see you post again! I thought that you said you're going to close your blog already?

    you seriously like to think, but why don't you spend more time on the exam? you'll have all the time you like after this exam...

    ReplyDelete