Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I wish.. I wish and I wish..

2 years plus..
i've been in love with a girl..
but nw..
everything changes..
the feel i hav towards eu is fading away..
as lk eu said..
mayb we're more comfortable being a frend..

there's something i kept in mmy heart for a long time..
i dun wish everything to b lk nw..
i wish to b lk last time..
there're too many thingss around me tht will bring my mind back to eu..
it mayb stupid..
but for me..
is everything and is memorable..
since 06.07.07 the bus ticket on this date i've kept it till nw..
and 06.07.08 and so do 06.07.09..
these 3 ticket with ur birthdates on is with me..
i've been keeping it long time..

many ppl asked..
and many ppl say..
'' if i were eu i would let it go''
yes.. i'm doin and trying my best..
everything goes wrong for me but nt for eu mayb~~

i admit i often jealous..
i'm sensitive..
mayb this is bcoz my love for is too deep..
tears after tears..
laugh after laugh..
memories are still in my heart..
i wish the clock could turn back..
turn back to time whn we're as close as never..
i wish and i wish and i've always wish..

something tht i've never done it..
and there'll b no chance i guess..
the words tht kept in my mouth for a long time..
well..
let''s end this..

Evonne..
I LOVE EU~!!







Forever [ -LuVz- ]..
11月3号2009年, 晴天..

evrything ends..........
~~BLOG CLOSED~~

No comments:

Post a Comment