Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holidae~~

today..
23rd of september 09..
went out to times square again..
this time round..
oni me, min, tai, ycy, babi and zuzu went to sing k-lunch..
finally min and babi sing.. so do ycy..
hahaxx...

after the singing..
we go on for movie.. G-Force 3D.. xD
thts my 1st time watching 3D show.. lolx..
but sry for zuzu.. coz eu didnt tell me eu're available..
after movie..
they all accompany to buy a t-shirt and a pant..
hmmmm..
tht t cost me RM20..
but.. tht pant cost me RM55.. @@
thts normal for nw.. sob~~~
but i love it.. ^^

after tht..
my turn accompany min to buy his piercing stuff..
thn go find tai's sister..
oh ya..
b4 tht..
we saw his sis at LRT station 1st..
wow.. she kip staring at me.. at 1st i tot she's staring at min..
but.. aww... she is staring me.. >< tak tau y..

after shopping babi went takken with min~~ lolxx..
quite a bored game though..
thn play daytona..
i hate tht game.. duno y.. xD
thn we all went home~~
hahahhahahaha..
wat a day~ ^^

actually.. i just back from futsal.. haha..
tiring but an enjoying day! ^^
well.. thts hw the day end..
is been a long time tht i've been so hapii..
the happiness has been hiding for a long time..
i giv myself 80% for nt being so down and sad!! ^^

school gonna reopen soon..
Julius Wong..
dun think too much le..
concentrate on studies..
get the hell out of ur mind..
let's enjoy to the max!


...::: withdrawn day 50 :::...
...::: 一直在等待 :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -12.55a.m- ]
[ -24th September 09- ]

4 comments:

  1. dun say dao macam u vry attractive la, walau A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tai =_+

    Walao A/Yeh is my word..
    dont steal it...

    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow tai's sis written as "her" sis. Tai is a she O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt say so..
    eu dun sensitive whn i say gt ppl stare me..
    siao kiao.. lolxx..

    ReplyDelete