Sunday, September 13, 2009

hmmmmm...

is been a long time since my last update..
recently..
everything seems goin on as to b a lil bit differ from b4..

1st of all..
tai.. cheer up..
nth to b sad of..
cherish wat eu hav and dun expect more..
things will get better in time..

hmmm...
less sms..
less msn..
oni able to giv comment and teasing eu oni thru FB..
i've notice tht..
less sticking with eu.. eu bcome much more freedom..
having fun with friends around..
great to c eu lk tht.. ^^
i dun mind if i sacrifies myself..

but..
sometimes i do felt fed up..
i already trying my best nt to always appear to b with eu..
but sometimes eu still giving me cold response..
or mayb i'm too sensitive..
or wat i talk make eu speechless..
haixxxx...
watever it is.. hope things will b better in time..

for nw..
if ppl do ask me issit tht i already fallen out?
i'll say mayb..
but..
in my heart..
eu'll b always appear as bright as the moon glares at night..

SARANG HEYO~!
I LUV EU FOREVER~!

...::: withdrawn day 40 :::...
...::: happiness cannot b brought by money :::...
...::: end :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -7.02p.m- ]
[ -13th Sept 09- ]

2 comments: