Friday, September 3, 2010

Cherish!!

recently..
something happened to my family..
my grandpa admitted to hospital for artery replacement..
he already admitted for about 2 weeks+ and finally operated..
bfore his operation,
i visited him few times and hav some talk, c-ing him smile, walking here and thr..
his condition kinda good and he's lk no fear of the operation..

till today..
he finally have his operation yesterday..
and i had my 1st visit after his operation..
once i reached..
i went to call him and greet him..
he looked and hav a smile on me..
i was relieved and tears about to flow..
in my heart.. i said.. ''thx god''
till thn he sleep all the way and we left he opened his eye say say bye to us..
on da way back..
i kip on thinking about the past..
hw good he treat me, hw good is he..

so,
cherish everyone tht is still around b4 is too late..
god bless.. =)

passed my undang too!
47/50..

start studying for exams d..

Julius 加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment