Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is here s00n!!

t0day..
16/12/09..
an0ther 0uting with frendz!

..:: NameListz ::..


`` Julius
`` Ev0n
`` Tai
`` CarmEn
`` Min

`` Ycy
`` Ryan

`` Ting
`` Alex
`` B00n

`` Lim

went t0 redb0x early in the aftErn00n.. xD
the price is nice..
the sound system is sux..
the food is uhh~~!!

l0lz.. but i h0pe they enjoy laa..
even i dun..
my throat was terrifying making my v0ice weird while singing..


hmmm...
傻瓜 this song really killing me..
especially she sing it.. is w0nderful..
had quite a l0t 0f fun there..
but..
whn singing N0thing G0nna Change My L0ve F0r Eu..
i was looking at her.. my heart were saying tht t0 her.. l0lz

hmmmm.. l0lz.. speechless..

after tht we went t0 pavilli0n with0ut..
ting, alex and boon coz they went f0r L4D2..
0nce we reached thr we t00k picture with my ph0ne! xD


the 1st pic 0nce we step int0 pavilli0n!

thn we went f0r m0vie..
we keep deciding whether t0 watch wat m0vie..

st0rm warri0rs....z0mbieland..
st0rm warri0rs....santau..
finally..
we..
watched..
The Princess and The Fr0g! ==
bef0re the m0vie start we hav a walk and drink..
all gam mai play me and ev0n.. ==
carmen, ycy and taii.. ><
but i enjoy.. l0lz.. swt.. ==''

well this m0vie quite nice.. funny.. musical~~ l0lz..
hmmmm..
0h ya.. pavilli0n GSC's seat r c0mfy!! xD
is the 2nd time i seat with eu during m0vie.. l0lz..
thn we went back ar0und 6.30..
t00k s0me pics bf0re went h0me..
ev0n smile laaa~~ ^^

terrible thing starts..
m0n0rail was sux!
in just tht 2 stati0ns peri0d..
my heart were pumping extreamly fast..
w0rrying b0ut tht 2 girls..
this and tht bla bla bla..
she even stuck in the train.. @@
but lastly we all safely came 0ut fr0m tht sandwich baker.. l0lz..

went h0me..
bath..
dinner..
0nline..
and nw..

g00d nite!!
hapii day!! ^^

12月16号2009年, 半请半雨天..

No comments:

Post a Comment