Monday, October 5, 2009

中秋节party! ^^

well..

3rd october 09..
was the best mooncake festival tht i had in my teenage life.. ^^
having great fun with my buddies~~
we're invited by carmen to her house..
so much fun~!! ^^
tai, me, lyn, hua, ting, ycy, min, nie, julia, tew's brother, carmen..

at first we tot tai was nt coming..
but at last he came..
but once he arrived eu wished him bye~~~ haha..
he get back in the car and close the door.. xD
at last still nid to come down with his guitar.. haha..
but we miss out many ppl..
yuk, evon, JE, cyc, lim, zuzu.. haixxx..

we sing song..
we walk along the streets with lantern..
we joke around..
we chat around..
we take pictures..
we eonjoy it!
i love eu guys!! ^^

here are some pics..



group pics~~ but min, hua, ycy, nie, julia went back >.<''










me and tai.. xD














me, taii and boon singing tong hua.. boon sing.. ^^










star.. xD me, tai, boon, ycy's hand..

walking along the streets with lanterns!! ^^

me with candles on my nails.. ^^

tht's hw the mooncake festival end..^^
memorable 1.. hehe..
guys.. hope there's another party lk this next year..
even we're facing SPM..
fun is still goin on among us..
next year mayb at Nie's house ^^
i love eu guys my life!

10月5号2009年, 请天..
...::: 好的新开始:::...
...::: hapii always! :::...
[ -LuVz- ]
[ -12.40a.m- ]
[ -5th October 09- ]

2 comments:

  1. so soNG!~~~
    aiyer..
    my first mooncake fest..
    without m00ncake,lantern and candle~==

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    kelian punya.. ^^
    next year larhx..
    we wont miss eu out again..
    promise~~ ><

    ReplyDelete